Coached to Greatness Book Description:
You don’t find greatness in a day or overnight.
Change takes time, and making too many changes in a short period of time creates chaos. But incremental, positive changes can help you find your purpose, hold yourself accountable, and achieve goals and objectives.
Coach and leader John M. Hawkins reveals strategies that will help you accomplish more and—most importantly—be in a better position to help others who are also seeking growth. Get the guidance you need to
• reflect on what motivates you;
• rediscover and assess your core values, philosophies, and competencies;
• find settings that allow you to be the most productive; and
• track your progress toward accomplishing goals.
If you know you can accomplish more but change is slow to come; if you don’t wake up excited and ready to achieve; and if you don’t know what to do with your life, career, or business, you need this guide to success.
By keeping an open mind, tuning into your senses, and being on the lookout for motivation, opportunities, and like-minded individuals who want to do more, you’ll be coached to greatness.
If Interested Contact Me:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or DM my twitter account https://twitter.com/hawkinsjohn
Subject: Book Review for Coached to Greatness
Tell Me Your Preferred Format:
Physical Mailing Address (*optional)
* If you want a signed paper copy or Starbucks gift card send a physical mailing address, PO Boxes are just fine.
John M. Hawkins
LEGAL: This is limited time offer & subject to quantity on hand